When:24–27 August 2021
Who:Researchers active in entrepreneurship, innovation and technology management domains. Innovators, entrepreneurs and industry leaders, representing diverse types of companies and industries.
Why:The conference aims to bring together researchers and practitioners all over the world to share their unique knowledge and experience. Conference topics reflect a wide range of discipline-based, but also interdisciplinary topics on leading digital transformation in business and society.
Where and how:Blended mode conference organized by Kaunas University of Technology, Lithuania. Depending on the COVID-19 situation, you can attend physically or virtually.
Major topic areas include but are not limited to:
- Digital transformation empowered business model innovations
- Sustainableinnovation in rapidly changing markets (e.g., healthcare, food, transportation)
- Entrepreneurialleading and managing of innovation
- Sustainable consumption in a digital society (e.g., healthcare, food, tourism, etc.)
- Circulareconomy through digitalisation
- Roleof entrepreneur in digital transformation across different business markets and ecosystems
- Effectof digital technologies on sustainable business growth
- Collaborativebehaviour and collaborative value creation in digital entrepreneurship
- Leveragingdigital transformation for societal change
- Sustainabilityin digital entrepreneurship
- Digital transformation in Finance
Abstract submission:15 March 2021
Explore more here:https://2021-icte.ieee-tems.org/call-for-paper/