TExTOUR Project is now inviting experts in the field of cultural heritage and cultural tourism to participate in an Expert Workshop that will be held online
on the 24th of November 2021 from 10.30-13.30 CET
In the workshop, TExTOUR partners will discuss with relevant experts of the field about different understanding of cultural and natural heritage and relative heritage-based tourism types. After a short introduction of the project, the event will kick-off with a presentation delivered by a keynote speaker on cultural heritage and tourism relationships.
Afterwards UNIBO, as responsible partners of reviewing concepts around heritage and cultural tourism will present the main findings of the first months of the project that will be at the core of an interactive discussion among experts. This will take place in three virtual break-out rooms.
The discussions in the thematic rooms will contribute to enhance TExTOUR understanding of descriptions of cultural heritage types and related tourism types. Ultimately, this knowledge will be also tailored within the project to the characteristics of each TExTOUR pilot, making bridges from theoretical descriptions and categorization of types to strategies, policies and actions in the ground.
Are you an expert in the cultural heritage field and do you want to take part in the workshop
Contact Merve Demiröz at email@example.com
before the 5th of November.
The workshop draft agenda for the day is:
- 10:30 - 10:45 Opening Remarks and Workshop Agenda from Organization Committee
- 10:45 - 11:00 Presentation: TExTOUR Project and Pilot Areas Project Coordinator-Daniel Basulto García-Risco, FSMLRPH
- 11:00 - 11:30 Presentation: keynote speaker
- 11:30 - 11:45 Presentation: Description and category of cultural heritage and tourism types, Aims of the workshop, Introduction to break-out rooms UNIBO Team
- 11:45 - 12:00 Break (getting know each other's in breakout rooms)
- 12:00 - 13:00 Breakout rooms with discussants: Parallel sessions on description and category of cultural heritage and tourism types
Question& Answer Pool
- 13:00 - 13:15 Report Back from Break-out Rooms
- 13:15 - 13:30 Closing remarks