COST Awareness Days provide information and networking opportunities for researchers and innovators, as well as offering practical advice on how to participate in and propose COST Actions.
The 2-hour event is designed to explain the rationale of the COST Programme and participation options in COST Actions.
Speakers will highlight the most relevant information allowing successful participation in COST Actions’ activities.
- Welcome words, COST Association
- Introduction to the COST Programme, COST Association
- COST international cooperation approach, COST Association
- What is a COST Action and how to get involved in it? COST Association
- Benefits of participating in a COST Action, COST Action participants from COST NNCs
- Q&A session
Zoom link: https://cost-eu.zoom.us/j/82770337134