European Cooperation In Science and Technology COST Info Day – Berlin, Germany.
The German Coordination Office for COST is organising a COST Info Day in Berlin, Germany at the German Aerospace Center.
The Information Day will offer participants an introduction to COST and COST Actions, including:
• What is European Cooperation in Science and Technology (COST)?
• How does the COST programme work?
• What is a COST Action? How can you participate?
• How to prepare successful proposals step by step by Dr Ralph Stübner, Science Officer, COST Association.
• What is the added value of participating in a COST Action?
Among participants, Dr Franz HÖLKER Chair of the COST Action ‘Loss of the Night Network (LoNNe)’ from the Leibniz-Institut für Gewässerökologie und Binnenfischerei (IGB) will share his experience and benefits from participating in COST and Matthias Guenther, from the Institute for Digital Medicine, Fraunhofer MEVIS on the evaluation of proposals.
In addition, you can request for a meeting after the event at email@example.com to get advice on the COST application process.
Registrations at this link.
For further information on the event such as the preliminary agenda see here. (In German)
Venue: Berlin Center (Grenanderhaus) DLR Project
Management Room 6.31 - Rosa-Luxemburg-Str. 2, 10178 Berlin, Germany.