Printer friendly version
European Association of Urology 32nd annual congress
24 March 2017 — 28 March 2017
European Association of Urology
Europe’s biggest urology congress will take place in London from 24-28th March. With up to 13,000 delegates attending, the EAU17 congress will probably be Britain’s biggest medical congress of 2017.
Clinicians and scientists will meet to discuss the science and medicine behind topics such as:
· Prostate cancer, the most common male cancer, with 11,000 annual deaths in the UK, and over 90,000 deaths in the EU (Eurostat)
· Erectile dysfunction, infertility and sexual health
· Urinary incontinence, up to 30% of British women over 40 suffer from urinary incontinence.
· Kidney stones, 1 in 10 people (55 million adults in Europe) will form a stone at some point
· Bladder cancer (5000 UK deaths, over 52,000 in the EU, Eurostat)
…and many other conditions related to the male and female urinary tract system and male reproductive organs.