Printer friendly version
Out now: The Europa World of Learning 2013
24 September 2012
Taylor & Francis
Routledge are pleased to announce the publication of The Europa World of Learning 2013.
A comprehensive directory and guide to organizations and institutions throughout the sphere of higher education, research and learning.
'The best single reference book on international scholarship.'-The Times Literary Supplement
Profiling some 33,000 academic institutions and over 246,000 staff and officials worldwide, this highly esteemed work covers the whole spectrum of higher education, research and learning. Entries are sourced from the organizations themselves to ensure accurate and reliable information.
Users of The World of Learning 2013 will benefit from:
- separate chapters for each country grouping institutions by type and a 140 page index
- full contact details, description of activities, membership and publications for each institution
- lists of key academic staff and officials for each entry, broken down by subject taught for major universities
- an introductory survey per country updating users on recent developments in the national education system
- a comprehensive list of more than 600 international organizations concerned with higher education and scholarship
- five specially commisioned new essays, including: The Globalization of College and University Rankings and University Rankings in Africa.