AlphaGalileo's Top 10 for 2015
The items that generated the most interest on our site.
1. The last Viking and his magical sword?
Museum of Cultural History, University of Oslo, Norway
2. Boredom and frustration trigger skin-picking and other compulsive behaviors
Université de Montréal, Canada
3. Study Suggests Clear Connection between Wireless Devices and Cancer
Taylor & Francis, United Kingdom
4. Tsukuba scientists reverse aging in human cell lines and give theory of aging a new lease of life
University of Tsukuba, Japan
5. Archivists unearth rare first edition of 'The Map that Changed the World'
The Geological Society of London, United Kingdom
6. Neuropsychology: Power naps produce a significant improvement in memory performance
University Saarland, Germany
7. Why Super Mario runs from left to right
Lancaster University, United Kingdom
8. Listening to classical music modulates genes that are responsible for brain functions
University of Helsinki, Finland
9. Less focused on recurrent bad feelings through probiotics
Nederlandse Vereniging voor Psychonomie, Netherlands
10. Mindfulness-based therapy could offer an alternative to antidepressants for preventing depression relapse
The Lancet, The United Kingdom,