Terms & Conditions of Publication
This section refers to press releases, articles, book announcements, events and background information published by AlphaGalileo Foundation in any form - email, online, third party content syndication, feeds and print - on the following general terms which supersede and cancel all previous terms and conditions.
The website (referred to as the "Website" in these terms and conditions) is the Website operated by AlphaGalileo Foundation with the domain name www.alphagalileo.org
Any publication together with all updates revisions and additions and any subsequent contributions made to AlphaGalileo Foundation by the same author (hereafter defined as "the Contribution" and the "Contributor" respectively) on the Website is accepted subject to the terms and conditions set out below. By submitting a Contribution using their username and password, a Contributor will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- The Contributor grants to AlphaGalileo Foundation for the full term of copyright in the Contribution and any extensions thereto the non exclusive licence:
- To publish, reproduce, distribute, display and store the Contribution in all forms, formats and media whether now known or hereafter developed (including without limitation in print, digital and electronic form) throughout the world;
- To translate the Contribution into other languages, create adaptations, summaries or extracts of the Contribution or other derivative works based on the Contribution and exercise all of the rights set forth in 1. above in such translations, adaptations, summaries, extracts and derivative works; and
- To license others to do any or all of the above.
- Ownership of copyright remains with the Contributor.
- The Contributor retains the non-exclusive right to re-use figures or tables created by them and contained in the Contribution in other works created by them.
- The Contributor warrants and represents that:
- The Contributor is the sole author of and sole owner of the copyright in the Contribution. If the Contribution includes materials of others, the Contributor has obtained the permission of the owners of the copyright in all such materials to enable them to grant the rights contained herein.
- All of the facts contained in the Contribution are true and accurate.
- Nothing in the Contribution is obscene, defamatory, libellous, violates any right of privacy or infringes any intellectual property rights (including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark) or any other human, personal or other rights of any person or entity or is otherwise unlawful.
- Nothing in the Contribution infringes any duty of confidentiality which the Contributor may owe to anyone else or violates any contract, express or implied, of the Contributor, and all of the institutions in which work recorded in the Contribution was carried out have authorised publication of the Contribution.
These conditions and any agreement in which they are incorporated, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the Contributor hereby submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.