We offer several payment options - subscriptions and payment for single items. Subscriptions are for a year and allow for an unlimited amount of news and contributor log ins.
- Standard level, which allows you to send your news by email and aggregates all your details and content into a mini-site.
- Economy level, which requires you to login and submit news via an online form. This is only available to academic organisations.
- Premium level provides an advertisement as well as the Standard level features.
- Pay per post allows you to pay for news items as you post
- Premum pay per post, email for details
Certain countries provide a national subscription that allows all or some of their academic bodies to use our service free of charge at the Economy level. Countries that are covered by such agreements are: Norway, Sweden and Switzerland. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to see if you can use the service free of charge.
Subscription rates for organisations to post news:
- Standard - per year €1 780
- Economy (academic only) - per year €1 070
- Premium and Business - per year €2 110
- Pay as you post by item for academic users €165
- Pay as you post by item for Business users €320
- Premium pay per post €370
- PR Agency subscriptions for academic clients are per client
Please email email@example.com for rates in Dollars and Sterling.
We accept debit card and credit card payments via Paypal and they are both subject to a fee from 3.5% to 5% depending on the country. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Conference support packages
We offer a range of packages to support your conference including conference mini-sites, home page banners and media training. The basic conference package is free to Standard, Premium and Business level subscribers. Please email email@example.com for further information.
We offer advertising opportunities on the site home banner, the site, email alerts and in our monthly electronic newsletter. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.